Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Need Help With SmartLink on a ATT Fiber Router

Options
gunlocators
gunlocators Member ✭✭
I cannot seem to figure how to set ports for the smart link to work. I have ATT Fiber Router modem BGW210-700

I am trying to configure in NAT Gaming as I do not see a upnp setup.

Also in my drop down not seeing my ip I am connected via LAN 192.168.1.165

in automatic it shows a -1 port if i go to manual and use 21000 and 22000 as external ports still it does not work Anyone offer a step by step howew to get this working on att fiber router . I want to use this remotely

Comments

• Phil - N4MT
    Phil - N4MT Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

There was a previous thread last year about this, but I was not able to post images at that time. Looks like I can do that now so will post some pics with the description of each step.

1) Connect to your router (mine is 192.168.1.254) and create a custom service for each forward (4993-UDP, 4994-TCP) in the Firewall -> Nat/Gaming settings panel. 

2) Then create an Application Hosting Entry for each service that points to your radio (the serial number will be in menu assuming it's connected to your local network).

3) These two entries are all that is needed. I use the default port numbers (-1) in the SmartSDR client to keep things simple.

Good luck! 73

• gunlocators
    gunlocators Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you worked perfectly

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.