Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

IOS App Noise Reduction

Options
w9kjo
w9kjo Member ✭✭

I cannot seem to find a plane on the ISO app to adjust the noise reduction. I can turn it on and off but cannot adjust its level.

Where would I find this adjustment?

W9KJO

Answers

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@w9kjo

Touch the flag that shows the frequency. a tuning tab should popup. Touch the the up arrow on the left top of the tab. that will bring up several control buttons. Touch the DSP button. That will bring up the NR control plus others.

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 9
    Options

first you need to Touch Freq Flag to bring up the tuner slider which when expanded shows more info

Then touch DSP to bring up DSP adjust panel

that simple to navigate to slider to adjust different DSP fucntions

Paul K3SF

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

as a side note

works same way on MacOS

Paul K3SF

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks to all who answered. This helps a great deal.

This Flex 6400 is awesome. Best radio I have ever owned.

73 W9KJO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.