Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Looking for Remote Station Access

Options
OK so this is a rather strange request. I was operating remote from California with my Maestro here and bought a 6300 to operate remote since im in a HOA type setting. I ran across an individual in Illinois that did not have a flex radio but did have a nice antenna system. ( Hex Beam ) I shipped my 6300 to him and was able to operate for about 6 months with no problems. We agreed to share operating hours so we could both use my 6300. However after a few months he went "Dark" and I could never reach him again perhapsd a SK now.

So bottom line is im a little hesitant but willing to trust someone that will allow me to connect to his station remotly with my Maestro. Option 1 is that I buy a 6300 / 6400 and ship it to an honest ham or Option 2 perhaps pay someone for use of their Flex radio so I can operate from here.

Open to ideas...Thanks David W9SSS

Answers

• Mark Aaker K6UFO
    Options

RemoteHamRadio.com uses Flexradios. Has various station locations and antenna configurations. You can use your Maestro head. You can operate as much as you can afford ($), or take time off or stop anytime.

Mark K6UFO

• w9sss
    w9sss Member
    Options
    Yes I checked that out. Very impressive system but quite expensive for just nomal ham chat or contesting..,Thank you