Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mic Audio Just stop working

Options
Win 11 / SmartSDR v3.6.8 Using Mic connected to the computer.
I got on my Flex 6400 a few days ago and could not TX. I have no TX audio. I check the mic and it works on other programs but can't get it to work on the flex anymore. I check for all updates, removed it and re-installed it. I have been off the Flex for a few months and thought I just have something set wrong but if I do, I cannot find it. Any idea's

Comments

• N8XYM
    N8XYM Member
    Options
    Well, I thought this was a computer issue, but I just tried my iPad and I have the same issue.
  • Dewey WØYWW
    Dewey WØYWW Member ✭✭
    Options

I believe most PC equipment uses TRS type plugs (tip+ring+ground) and iPads use TRRS type (tip+2-rings+ground). Have you checked PC microphone input settings. MS update my have changed settings.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

You need to be sure that you have PC selected and that DAX is off.

To use a mic plugged into the computer, you need to set it as the default recording device.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.