Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

160m

Options

Hi All,

I have run into a rather strange problem with my PGXL and have not figured it out yet. My PGXL works perfectly on all bands 80m to 6m. However, on 160m it will not put out any power at all. My SWR is at 1.3, and I am trying to drive it with about 12 to 15 watts to tune it. Although the radio is putting out power the amp, it not even passing that. No problems on any other bands except 160. Barefoot, my 6600 works great on 160.

If anybody has any thoughts please let me know.

Thanks!

Answers

• DL4RCE
    DL4RCE Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Gary, has this ever worked?

Volker

• aa9js
    aa9js Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Volker,

Thank you for your kind reply. It was working fine, then after not having been on 160m for several months it didn't work. Not sure why.

Thanks! Gary AA9JS

• DL4RCE
    DL4RCE Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Ok, I guess a support ticket should be opened.

Volker

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.