Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone come across this White Power button problem please?

Options
I am trying to do a Comprehensive Cold Boot and Factory Reset but my Flex 6600's power button will not turn white and simply shuts down every time. I am closely following the instructions provided by Flex Radio Help Desk.

Best Answers

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Once the radio is off, then hold the power button till it turns white. That will start the reset of the radio.

James

WD5GWY

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Bill, yes it is in the manual. But, it is easy to miss.

James

WD5GWY

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The older i get the more mental blocks i seem to get where something is tried and doesn't work as i think it should. When that happens i try pushing the button with my left hand instead. Now that thats been figured out, Hope you're enjoying the new software now and all is well... seems to be a huge step up. I'd been really looking forward to this one. The next should be really exciting! Erika K0DD

Answers

• Bill_VK4ZD
    Bill_VK4ZD Member
    Options
    Thanks heaps James. :) They really should make that statement in the instructions. That will allow me to keep a few more hairs on my balding head. 73 :)
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The 3.6.8 release notes and the 6600 hardware manual specifically call this out.

• Bill_VK4ZD
    Bill_VK4ZD Member
    Options
    Great. Silly me then :)
  • Bill_VK4ZD
    Bill_VK4ZD Member
    Options
    Learning as I go. Thanks to everyone. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.