Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Rotator Genius + HAM IV

Options

Anyone using the Rotator Genius with the HAM IV rotor that could advise of what power supply you are using? I know per Ranko's advise I could use any 27v ps, but if someone is using the same set up I would like a good reference on the ps.

73, Santiago

HI8O

Best Answer

• Santiago Mejia HI8O
    Santiago Mejia HI8O Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Despite the lack of responses to this post, I will answer my own question just in case someone sometime somewhere is looking for the same information. The power supply I ended using was a Meanwell SP-320-27 and it's working fine and Rotor Genius is working as advertised.

73, Santiago

HI8O

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.