Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wanted: Fairly New 6400

Options

Any out there?

73, John N1JM

Comments

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    Options

John I have a 6400, no tuner I was going to list after the Holidays were over. I purchased it the beginning of August 2023. Works perfectly but is just more radio than I need at this qth in an HOA community with no outside antenna. I will ship it for $1900. I also have the Flex knob for another $100 if you want that.

Can send you pix if you want. Jim K4JAF k4jaf@arrl.net 850-527-0267

• johnn1jm
    johnn1jm Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jim,

I'm very interested. Could you send me a picture of the back with the serial number? I assume you have the factory box, power cable and hand mic? I have a Flex knob here so I wouldn't want that. How would you want to be paid?

73, John N1JM n1jm@arrl.net

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, I have the original box, full length power cord, ethernet cable, sales invoice and mic. All that comes with the radio.

It is in mint condition, no scratches, no smoke smell, etc. I will take a pix in a few minutes and send it to you.

I can take paypal or a check of course but check would have to clear before shipment.

Jim K4JAF

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    Options

I just emailed you several pix of the 6400. For some reason on my phone, the files were saved as a HEIC file instead of the normal jpg file. See if you can see any of the ones I sent. Jim

• johnn1jm
    johnn1jm Member ✭✭
    Options

Ok. Can you give me the first 4 digits of the serial number/

Thanks

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    Options

2923-1104-6400-6506

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    Options
  • Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    Options

I finally found out what is happening with the saved pics. Evidentally Apple saves pix in a compressed format with this happening sometime not long ago. I think I can send you some more pix of the radio now via email or on here. Call me if you have any questions. Jim K4JAF 850-527-0267

• johnn1jm
    johnn1jm Member ✭✭
    Options

Radio has been purchased.