Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

External display in FLEX-6600.

Options

Hello all,

when I purchased my FLEX-6600 I saw at the time that only the M models have an External-Display, a HDMI port, in the back of rig.

But few days ago I saw on internet, I do not remember where in internet, that my model, the FLEX-6600, has an External Display. I am not sure if it is an extra of newest 6600 or not but to me it is interesting.

If you can clarify my doubt it will be welcome here because it could be a nice extra to my 6600 too, if possible to add it of course.

Best 73 and have a nice 2024 all.

CT1DRB/OK8RB

David Quental

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi David, Happy New Year!

Only the 6400M and 6600M models have an HDMI port. The display comes from the client (SmartSDR, front panel or Maestro), not from the radio which has no capability to display anything. The radio just serves the data to the client for display.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The HDMI displays on the M models mirror the front panel displays. On the non-M models, there is no display to mirror. I understand that the Maestro C, due out in two weeks, will support an HDMI display.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.