Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

AG 4.1.7 with Stacked AG's order of listing

Options

I am using a stack of AG for a total of 16 ports. On the 8th port of the Master AG I have a dummy load and that is configured for all bands, both antenna A and B. On the Master AG I have for example 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 80, 160, and the DL. On the **** I have 6, 12 and 17m. When I select an antenna from the Master, say 10m on Slice A and 15 on Slice B for example, the AG utility displays 20m, 15m, and at the bottom of the list the DL. The correct antenna is highlighted. No problem so far. The transmit antenna is correct. However when I select say 12m for Slice A and 15m for Slice B, the AG utility displays in the order: 12m, DL, 15m. This is causing an issue. Even though 12m is correctly highlighted on the AG utility, I am actually transmitting on the DL. I did not know this until my DL fan started to work running a KW. Then I realized what is happening. In order to correct the situation, I seem to have to select the DL in the AG utility followed by selecting the correct antenna, 12m in this case. Then the transmit is on 12m. Question: Is there a way to default the antennas to their correctly assigned band and not going to the DL? Is this a Master/**** issue? What is odd is that I am getting the audio from the correct band just that the transmit is going to the DL. Also, the DL on the AG Utility is NOT highlighted but grey when this transmit problem happens. Again, selecting the DL and then selecting the other antenna, fixes the problem. Anyone else seeing this or might have a solution?

Randy KH6XX

Answers

• markoesc
    markoesc Member
    Options
    Hi Randy,

Can you please export your configuration and send it directly to my email marko@4o3a.com and I will look into it.
    Also, any screenshot would be helpful so I can checkout what you have on screen.

Thanks,
    Marko

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.