Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Download of SmartSDR_v3.5.9_installer.exe fails every time - how do I resolve this?

Options

I want to upgrade from 3.2.24 to 3.5.9, but each time I try to download the installer, it gets to 100% and then reports failed.

Windows 11

Gareth, M5KVK

Best Answer

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I assume a problem with your windows security or the like.

Maybe try another browser for the download.

I could archive it and put on a share on my cloud server.

Harry

Answers

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Options

3 days available , i think 5 downloads limit

it´s zipped

Harry

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Gareth, I would submit a help desk ticket. Flex Support will likely have seen this already.

• m5kvk
    m5kvk Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for doing that. I've downloaded it OK.

I suppose it could be a security issue, but I would have expected either some form of alert, or the download to fail immediately. Nomatter, it's done now.

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I had similar issues with windows every now and then, it will just stop the download while "inspecting" files . I leave the share active until it times out , if anyone else has a problem over the weekend .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.