Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro B For Sale - all dressed $1300 CONUS ** Reduced **

Options
Gord-VA7GP
Gord-VA7GP Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in The Flea Market

Don't let this gem slip away! Immaculate condition, recently checked by Flex (sent in because 1/2 key backlight was dark - I'm fussy!). Works perfectly. Cosmetics AAA. 2nd owner. No pets, non-smoking, stored in Nanuk hard-case when not in use.

Use it at your cottage, when travelling, from the office at work, or from elsewhere in your own home. It's awesome, easily portable, and taps into the full SDR power of your Flex radio. Serial 2118-3389-0100-0756 as shown in photos.

Will include:

• Front cover, as pictured.
  • Tilt feet, as pictured.
  • Two INIU batteries, with cover-socks (one battery pictured, other installed and running the Maestro). Charge via USB-C, 10,000mAh claimed, new in Feb 2023. Works perfectly, auto-starts perfectly).
  • Unused original power supply (I bought two, only unwrapped and used one)
  • Was operated with latest 3.5.9 software
  • Power cable, with appropriate barrel-connector and PowerPole. Labelled, with clear heatshrink cover, to keep your shack organized. As pictured.
  • Does not include network cable.
  • Will ship using OEM Maestro box, foam, etc.
  • includes basic CONUS shipping / Canada Post shipping. Your best price would be Canadian cash, in-person pickup in the Vancouver BC area. Contact me.
  • PayPal, cheque, Money Order, cash, eTransfer (not all options may work from every location)

I've enjoyed this for a year now; it's time to pass it on. I'll ship promptly, into your hands quickly.

Best contact: gordon.pritchard@gmail.com

Enough words:

Comments