Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLDigi and SmartSDR Frequency Aren't Synched

Options
WK2Y
WK2Y Member ✭✭

I'm getting started using FLDigi (v4.2.00) on my Flex 6500 running SmartSDR 3.5.9. I seem to be copying everything fine, meaning if I tune the slice to 14.070 and enter that into FLDigi, I can see PSK, but if I change the frequency on either, the other doesn't update. What setting(s) am I missing?

Thanks, Happy Thanksgiving, and 73,

Bob

Tagged:

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Bob,

You need to have the FLdigi config in sync with your SmartSDR CAT setting. In my case, i tis COM8.

If that isn't the issue, post back and we can investigate further.

• WK2Y
    WK2Y Member ✭✭
    Options

I see the FLDigi as the process in CAT and both are on COM10 and I have Slice B on the description file and CAT. Odd one. I feel like I have something checked somewhere else that I shouldn't. I presume using Slice B is okay.

• WK2Y
    WK2Y Member ✭✭
    Options

Never mind. I changed everything to match yours, baud, delay etc, got out and got in and now it works. I just don't know which setting it was, but I suspect the baud: Mine was at 600.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Yep, that was probably it. Glad you got it working!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.