Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What to do if your post doesn't show up

Options
KD0RC
KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Sometimes the automated anti-spam thingy in the forum decides that perfectly good posts are potential spam. When that happens, the posts are put into a hold queue for review. One of us moderators will then look them over and release the legitimate ones from spam jail. I personally check this queue many times per day (unless I am fishing, skiing or taking a nap...).

If you post a message and it seems to get lost, please don't re-post over and over; it just most likely got caught in the spam filter and will be released as soon as we can get to it (sorry, not releasing underwear or rental property ads from Bangalore).

Thanks for your help on this.

Comments

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

If posts are being put on hold for review, it is of no value to chastise the sender. Instead, have the server make a suitable notification. When this happens, currently there is no apparent reason and the post author cannot differentiate between a server hold, browser error or some other unknown reason. Hence reposting to see if the situation changes.

As you know, this happened to me yesterday and I made repeats unwittingly. Then I made an amended post which did go through. What happened must be obvious and the sensible thing would be to delete the duplications in these situations instead of allowing the Threads to become cluttered.