Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexButtons V2.0 available

Options

Version 2.0 of FlexButtons is now available at https://www.kregli.com.  This version is not compatible with V1.x and any existing Layouts will be deleted!!!!!  Sorry, but it was necessary to support some of the new actions that have been included.  Read the documentation BEFORE you install this version to get an idea of how it has changed.  It remains a free download.

Comments

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

Can you post some of your sample setups on your site??

• Keith Regli (K7KAR)
    Options

Most of the ones that aren't just tests are in the documentation. Just click on the doc link and skim through it - there are some at the beginning and several at the end. I'll try to work up some that are like what other users describe. Maybe some users will post theirs???? With the Import/Export feature in V2 they are pretty easy to exchange.

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

Is there a way to have the command work on the "active slice" For example I have mute programmed but it will only mute slice A . If I were on slice B or C can the command track the active slice so when I was on B or C it would mute that slice

• Keith Regli (K7KAR)
    Options

There was an initial bug that forced the active slice to be A. That has been fixed in 2.0.1.0 that is currently on the website (as V2.0). I probably should have made it more visible. Give that one a try - it should fix your issue.

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks

• Keith Regli (K7KAR)
    Options

It seems the link above fails for some (many?) folks. If so, you should be able to just type kregli.com into your browser and it should work.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.