Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale Flex 6600M with ATU

Options
Flex 6600M with Antenna Tuner Unit. Original owner, non-smoker. The rig is in awesome condition. Since I live in a condo, HF operation is very limited. Power out has never been greater than 30 W. Selling so I can buy a portable rig.

Running the latest software version 3.5.9 Serial Number: 3318-9765-6601-2017
Pics on request.

Original box, mic & power cords. Price is $3,700 using PayPal only. Shipping included for locations near east coast. Otherwise, will split. Email me at KW3S.RON@gmail.com

Comments

• excalibrate
    excalibrate Member ✭✭
    Options

Check your email. I sent a couple questions last night when I saw it on QRZ.

• Jabi
    Jabi Member
    Options
    Good morning:
    I am interested in your Flex 6600M. But... I have the problem of the cost of transport to Spain. If you would lower the price $3500 I could accept it. I have a friend's son studying in USA and I could send the Flex to him, so he could send it to me...
    I await your news, 73,s from Jabi, ea2aru.
  • KW3S
    KW3S Member
    Options
    Jabi, tnx for inquiry. My sale of 6600m is on hold now.
  • KW3S
    KW3S Member
    Options
    Sale of my 6600M is temporarily on hold.