Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Why do Timing setting for RCA TX1 and TX Delay go to Zero on Tune or Xmit?

Options

Having trouble getting a setting a delay between keying my 6500 and when the RF is sent to my amp. Set both RCA TX1 and TX Delay on the Radio Setup window to several different values from 10 to 200 ms and both values go to 0 as soon as I hit the tun button or key the radio via the MOX button. This causes a "hot switch" fault on the amp which puts it into standby. Is there a way to save these settings?

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

When you type in the number hit the Tab key to move to the next box. That should then save the values. If you type in the value and exit the screen while cursor still in the box it does not save.

Also try TX Delay instead of TX1 Delay.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.