Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6700, SmartSDR After 3.5.9 update the PGXL display on Flex no longer populates

Options

Flex 6700, SmartSDR After 3.5.9 update the PGXL display on Flex no longer populates the transmitting Power and SWR. The Power Genius Utility does work. Something I'm missing??

Best Answers

• KH6XX
    KH6XX Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

While not sure if this would work with v3.5.9, when running v3.5.8 I found that by going into the PGXL utility and select device settings, simply doing a save corrected the situation.

• KH6XX
    KH6XX Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is an odd fix, considering turning the PGXL on and off did not work nor did restarting the Flex 6600M.

Glad to hear it worked for you..

Answers

• Les W6JKA
    Les W6JKA Member ✭✭
    Options

You’re a genius. Who would have ever known? Fixed.

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

U can do that or just load the same firmware either fixes the issue.

• Les W6JKA
    Les W6JKA Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. Last issue I’m dealing with is Smartlink not connecting on iPhone but does on iPad

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

Les Smartlink is down still 9/16 01:37z

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.