Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR 3.5.8 gives driver error on my new Dell G10 Windows 11 machine.

Options
Robert Johnk
Robert Johnk Member
Made several attempts to install the latest Smart SDR on my new Windows 11 laptop. No joy! Get a DAX driver error with each attempt. I have never seen this issue before. Sounds like I might have to wait for a new release of Smart SDR that corrects this problem. Will go back to my old Windows 10 machine to operate my Flex 6700. A bit disappointed I can't operate with my new machine. Hope this will get fixed soon. DE WB0VGD 73

Comments

• Robert Johnk
    Options
    Ok. I turned off the Windows 11 Core integrity feature and the drivers appeared. My system had a couple of crashes on reboot, but it stabilized and I was successful on the third try. Smart SDR works now and my RF Space SDR 14 works as well. This was all caused by Windows 11 blocking drivers. After perusing Microsoft, they recommended not trying to re-enable memory core integrity as this might cause additional problems. I will leave the memory core integrity off per their advice. My system seems stable now, but it does look like this procedure entails some risk. Be careful!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.