Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

no communication with commport

Options
Henk
Henk Member
edited August 2023 in Third-Party Software
Anyone... who is using VQlog with Flexradio. I did try to set my VQlog programm, to 'talk'to my Flex6400, using W11. I tried al the settings and smartsdr files, in vqlog, even made a new commport. Still getting message.. no reaction within expected time ID09, and sometimes other ID nrs. Did try it also on a laptop with W10, also message.. no reaction within expected time, but no error id's. And yes n1mm, wsjt-x, jtdx, are running fine, but vqlog, fldigi and wimx, aren't getting responce from the flex. did try all kind of settings in vqlog..all the smartsdr files which are available, even the ts-2000 file. The creator of vqlog has also looked at my problem, and also puzzling what...why there is no responce(back)

Comments

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi Henk.... I'm sorry if this seems obvious, but do you have SmartCAT running and configured to communicate with VQlog? Oh, yes, I see your comment about n1mm, etc. working fine so it must be running.

I would suggest opening up a HelpDesk ticket. They guys at Flex are pretty good at helping with integration of 3rd party software.

• Henk
    Henk Member
    Options
    Tnx Don, for reply.
    I do hope that someone else has also this combi (VQLog-Flex), and has it working and gives a reply
    so i can see/hear how they done it. Or am i the only one with this combi.. i hope not... hihi
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

HI Henk... no problem, we're here to help if we can. Please, open a Help Desk ticket. As I mentioned before, the guys at Flex have LOTS of experience interfacing 3rd party apps and are happy to help sort things out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.