Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR on IOS

Options

I noticed today while operating Smart SDR on my IPhone when the screen auto locks it disconnects the link to the radio and mutes the audio. So I must keep the screen awake. I noticed this when using safari web browser listening to the Utah SDR's I must keep the IPhone's screen awake and can not let it auto lock. Is this something Apple built into IOS or is there a way to get around this ? Another thing incoming phone calls kills the smart SDR link to and this can be problematic.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

You can change that in the settings SmartSDR for iOS.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.