Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Computer Microphone to Flex6600

Options

I purchased a new sound card for use in my computer. I have always prior had my mic plugged directly into radio, but wanted to try something different. I am trying to use my mic plugged into computer for voice on my flex. I am not able to get this working.

Radio - Flex 6600

Settings - P/CW - PC/PR781 ESSB 3_2k

PC Audio selected on top right bar.

sound mic and speakers defaulted, receive audio working.

In the radio setup I have level meter during receive enabled, I see level movement.

when I use my foot peddle to key radio I get no audio. When I press MOX I get audio output.

Is this normal?

Also. Why does the DAX disable the PC audio? Makes use of software digital modes not usable.

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I use a different MIC profile when I am running a Digital mode. (Mic input and DAX settings are saved in the MIC profile )

AL, K0VM

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

The rear radio PTT in is designed to use the radio mic in and not PC mic.

It would be a nice feature to have it selectable.

Dave wo2x

• Glenn Depp
    Glenn Depp Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes it would..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.