Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master .11.0f

Options
This is the second update to slicemaster I have tried unsuccessfully. I am using version 10.8a without any major issues but version 11 has been a problem for me. The Mix tab does not work for me. Well- specifically the ALC threshold adjust on the mix doesn't work. The volume controls work find but the ALC does not. If I click the box at the bottom of the slider it goes to 50 % with no problem but the slider doesn't change the setting. For now I have reverted back to version 0.10 but I wonder that the deal is with this. I'm sure it is probably some generic library file or something from MS that I need to update but I am curious if anyone else has seen this issue. Seems like a show stoper for me. I use those mixer sliders frequently.

Answers

• ka1jy
    ka1jy Member ✭✭
    Options
    I should have called that the AGC control. Sorry about that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.