Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New 1.1.20 firmware is great

Options
K4QXX
K4QXX Member ✭✭

I really love the server mode where the tuner gets the band info from the PGXL! Really makes setting up with a non flex radio easy. I have my 6700 on all the A ports (PGXL, TGXL and AG) and my Yaesu on the B ports. Is really easy to switch back and forth between radios. Well done!

Burch

K4QXX

Comments

• Dave K5OZ
    Dave K5OZ Member ✭✭
    Options

Downloaded the new Tuner Genius 1.1.20 and my system says it is unsafe. Said okay run anyway and I get these screens:

What's up with this?

Dave

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The F-Secure web site (https://help.f-secure.com/product.html?home/internet-security/latest/en/task_4FAC03A45F4D4B35AA713210F65BE116-internet-security-latest-en) explains what DeepGuard is and has this "Tip":

Tip: If you want F-Secure to add your application to the allowed applications list, submit your application for analysis here. Once we have analyzed the program, we will notify you of the analysis results if you have provided us with your contact details.

So perhaps that is an avenue to pursue?

• Dave K5OZ
    Dave K5OZ Member ✭✭
    Options

Geoff,

Thank you for a lead to cure this problem. F-Secure will not let me bypass this to even have windows accept it. I will give your link a try and will also try turning F-Secure off temporarily to see if it will let me proceed. I did not have this problem with previous Tuner Genus firmware updates.

Dave

• Ezio
    Ezio Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello, in my update to 1.2 it failed now I have a tin patch not a tuner.😪

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Ezio, I suggest submitting a help desk ticket.

• Ezio
    Ezio Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi, I solved by restoring the firmware with the procedure described in the manual.

73 of ikgvq😀

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.