Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Step size

Options

I set the step size to 500 and it keeps re-setting itself to 100. What's going on?

Answers

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Craig

I believe the step size is "persisted" for each band/slice combination.

You need to set the desire step for each combination of band and active/tx slice.

Alan. WA9WUD

• Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    Options

Well I set it to a band slice go to other bands, come back and it's 100 again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.