Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart Link WAN Test

Options
KG5PTE
KG5PTE Member ✭✭

Hello when I press the smart link Status menu and the dialog comes up to press OK I do not get a green light. What happens is the dialog disappears. See the video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/7PDmmxTMvnY?feature=share

Is this normal ?

Answers

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Options

I even uninstalled the IOS Smart SDR App and re downloaded the app and the behavior is still there. When I click on check Smart link status I do not get a green light. All that happens is the dialog closes. Any one else seeing this with IOS version 16.6 with an IPhone 14 Pro.

Thank you.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same iPhone/ios. No problems.

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Have you asked Marcus?

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Options

OK so Neil yours works mine does not do I contact Apple support ? I link this is an IOS glitch.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    edited July 2023
    Options

Marcus, the proprietor of the iOS app, would be the way to go. See “contact developer” at the bottom of “settings,” In my experience, he responds to inquiries rapidly and has seen most issues previously.

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Options

The contact developer option sends me to Flex website not Marcus.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Options

You’re using the “mail to Marcus “ link?

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Options

Let me look.

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Options

Ok I just found it and submitted a copy of my video to Marcus.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.