Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Uninstalling Smart SDR

Options

Hi is there a proper procedure for uninstalling the Smart SDR on a Microsoft Windows 11 Laptop ? I need to temporary uninstall the FLEX Smart SDR and DAX and CAT. To test a driver issue with my Yaesu HRI 200 Wires X hardware. My HRI 200 was loading up fine with no errors. But after installing the Flex smart SDR I am getting these errors showing up on my WIRES X Console. It is like the HRI 200 is looking at the Flex drivers and not it's drivers. So I need to uninstall Smart SDR temporally

to test my theory.

Thanks

2023/07/22 20:02:10 Transceiver Mode:Analog 

2023/07/22 20:02:10 Mixer Device:DAX Audio RX 4 (FlexRadio Syste Not found in Device list

2023/07/22 20:02:10 Mixer Device:DAX IQ RX 2 (FlexRadio Systems Not found in Device list

2023/07/22 20:02:10 Mixer Device:DAX Audio RX 3 (FlexRadio Syste Not found in Device list

2023/07/22 20:02:10 Mixer Device:DAX IQ RX 3 (FlexRadio Systems Not found in Device list

2023/07/22 20:02:13 Voice input(MIC)/output device not found

2023/07/22 20:02:13 Audio device Not found.

Answers

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thank you. It worked. Removing the Smart SDR fixed my other problem now I have to find out why.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.