Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Swap audio from Radio to Maestro with API commands

Options
Pat KØPC
Pat KØPC Member ✭✭

I would like to use API commands to switch the audio from the Radio to the Maestro and vice versa. Is this possible?

73, Pat KØPC

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Pat KØPC
    Pat KØPC Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks Alan. I will take a look at this. I checked out WireShark and it will be very handy for finding these commands.

73, Pat KØPC

Answers

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did some WireShark work.

When you push the "PC Audio" button, Flex sends out a status message:

SB470465|stream 0x04000008 type=remote_audio_rx compression=OPUS client_handle=0x0B470465 ip=192.168.70.58

Pushing the button again, which moves the audio from Smart SDR to the Radio, the command message is:

C130628|stream remove 0x4000008

So, you need to capture the "stream" hex number from the status message and use that to build the command to remove it, which moves audio back to the Flex Radio.

Alan. WA9WUD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.