Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How can I save all settings, play in the sandbox, then restore all

Options
Stan VA7NF
Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in SmartSDR for Windows

I was asked by a club member on how to experiment with the Flex 6600 and Maestro settings, then restore the original environment when done. Is there a simple answer?

That also suggests every club member / user can have their own setup; load and go.

Comments

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

One way to partially address the second point Is with FRstack. The memories are stored locally on the pc, so each operator has their own collection of settings.

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I would setup a global profile. Store in it all the settings. Easy Peasy!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.