Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM and sending CW via the function keys not working.

Options

I keep getting the error message:

\Documents\N1MM Logger+\Wav\{1D KS}\S&PEXCHANGE.WAV

2023-06-25 02:09:17.935 AM Can't find this file - C:\Users\John\Documents\N1MM Logger+\Wav\{1D KS}\S&PEXCHANGE.WAV

I am trying to use the function keys to send cw in N1MM. I do not understand why it is looking for a wav file for CW? Wouldn't it be looking for a text file? Where and how do I point N1MM to the text files. this is a Win 10 machine. all the rig controls are working and I have PTT and Winkeyer set up to corresponding COM ports. But I have to be missing something.

Help.

thanks!!

Comments

• KØFUZ
    KØFUZ Member ✭✭
    Options

The problem is now resolved. In the config>mode control, I had erroneously set it to "Always SSB". I changed that to "use radio mode (default)".

Now I just have to clean up the function keys for up coming CWTs. Thanks SO MUCH for taking time to respond!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.