Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Stream Deck button to open WSJT-X INSTANCE?

Options

Greetings all,

I am looking to open a specific instance of WSJT-x with a stream deck button push.

You know, where you create a shortcut pointing to the wsjt.exe file then append the "--rig-name=****" in the Properties/Target of the shortcut.

This way, I have one shortcut on my desktop for wsjt-x for 144 EME with the flex-1500, another for WSJT-x with the flex 6600.. etc. all on the same computer, all running at the same time (with different cat control and com ports.. etc). Works slick. No reconfiguing of com ports or rig control needed.

However, the "open" command in the StreamDeck software, even when you point it to the shortcut with the associated properties (ex. --rig-name=6600) it doesn't read the altered "target" field in properties and just loads the "generic" wsjt.exe of whatever version you are running, which is either blank of all data, or defaulted to one radios specific settings.

Anyone have a solution?

• Jay N1AV

Comments

• Gary NC3Z
    Gary NC3Z Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have 4 SD buttons for the 4 slices of my 6500, works well and is pretty simple:

• Jay N1AV
    Jay N1AV Member ✭✭
    Options

WINNER WINNER!!!! Thanks Gary.. Advanced Launcher!😀

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.