Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wrong monitor

KM4CQG
KM4CQG Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Computers and Operating Systems

Maybe U guys can help.

My Antenna Genius App always opens on the wrong monitor no matter what I TRY.

PGXL, Tuner Genius and SDR along with all other software is right where I place them. I fix Antenna Genius location but it never stays after reboot.

Comments

• Rick N4RZ
    Rick N4RZ Member ✭✭✭

In my station, all three 4O3A apps come up on my primary monitor every time I use them. I then have to move them to their designated space on the correct monitor. The PGXL app also has to be resized each time I use it. No other apps on my machine act like this. I place them once and then they come up there in the same place from that point on. It is more of a nuisance than a real problem, but if there is a correction I'm interested.

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭

Rick

That's exactly how it was on my Dell XPS since this new Alienware I9 both the PGXL and the Tuner Genius appear correct for bo0th position and size. The only one still acting up is the Antenna Genius.

I tried closing the apps with all the windows tricks but no luck thus far.

Besides us I wonder if others are having these issues.

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭

With Update 4.1.1 this issue is resolved

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.