Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tenth Anniversary History of Flex Radio with Product Evolution Diagram

Options
Ralph03894
Ralph03894 Member
With the retirement from production of the 6700 and the tenth anniversary celebration, I thought it would be very interesting to learn some of the history of Flex Radio along with the product evolution diagram, with dates of product life cycle. I don't understand too well how my 6400 fits into this legacy, especially when I hear product model numbers in the field that are no longer in production or for sale on the web site. Any takers? I'm sure there are several qualified to create the history/diagram but who has the time and passion to do it? Just thinking ... -Ralph Simons KC1RWK
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Ralph03894
    Ralph03894 Member
    Options
    When I worked in marketing and sales for a time and frequency standards company, we produced these kinds of material for our customers, particularly our government/larger customers. Ralph KC1RWK

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.