Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink Service OFFLINE !? - SmartLinke Outage 19-May-2023

Hello All

It look likes, that the SmartLink Service is OFFLINE - I'm not able to get access to my remote station in Switzerland (UTC 05:50)

The Flex 6700 is running local at the remote site and the SmartLink test was successfull (green).

But I can't login with my SmartLink credentials !

73 de HB9RYZ

Wolfgang

Comments

• Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Member ✭✭

Hello All

All clear 😀

SmartLink service works - I was able to establish a SmartLink connection with 5G and the iPhone.

73 de HB9RYZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.