Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Logger 32 with Flex 6300

Options
MM0DGI
MM0DGI Member, Unconfirmed
Hi
I am having real trouble getting a Flex 6300 to work with Logger32. It just will not track frequency/do CAT control. Now on my fourth evening trying to achieve this and it is driving me nuts!!
Has anyone had this issue with this combination?

Many thanks
Steven
MM0DGI

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

How are you interfacing Logger32 to the Flex? Did you create a CAT port in SmartSDR CAT?

Almost any logging software will link to a transceiver using a Com port, and SmartSDR CAT provides a virtual CAT port for that purpose, with no cables required. There is a chapter on SmartSDR CAT in the user guide and a separate CAT manual is available for download from the Flex website.

If you were trying to use the USB ports on the back of the Flex, that will definitely NOT work.

73, Craig KØCF

• MM0DGI
    MM0DGI Member, Unconfirmed
    Options
    Hi Craig,
    Yes I created a COM port in SmartSDR CAT. I match the com ports to each other as normal but I just can’t get Logger32 to track the frequency of the Flex. Tried all combinations of settings etc but still no joy!
    I was hoping a Logger32 user may be able to help. Logger32 doesn’t actually have a Flex option but reading other threads they say Kenwood should work, although still no success.

Steven
    MM0DGI

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.