Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Flex radio in the making?

Options

Just wondering if there will be a new upgraded version of the 64/6600 series radio introduced at the Dayton Ham convention this year? I see that the ML9600 series has been produced for the military! At last years Flex banquet, things were mentioned regarding hardware upgrades.

Most of us would love to see improved filtering performance and EMP hardening ? I'm sure others in the Flex community have there list of wants.

Thanks and 73,

Bill WW5M

Answers

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Bill... It's unlikely that Flex will comment about this here. You may not be aware of back history, but because of some earlier expectations not being met, and not wanting to provide the competition with any 'pre-announcement news/speculation', Flex does not talk about upcoming products until they are ready to formally announce them.

Yes, there may be an announcement at the upcoming Hamvention, but I suspect we'll have to wait until then to see what happens.

I just received the April edition of the Flex insider and there's no hints of anything new coming....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.