Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Looking for Maestro B

Options
AA1SS
AA1SS Member ✭✭

Looking for a Maestro preferably a B model. Want one in excellent condition. Let me know if you have one for sale and price.

73 . . . WW1SS . . . Steve

Comments

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Steve, Sorry missed your message. I have 2 Maestros. B models. I would like to sell one of them soon. Not using both. Have you found one yet? Dan de WA1QZX

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

No . . . Still looking for one

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Steve, I have one available here for you. B Model. Latest 3.4.23 Software. Flex cover, FM-2 Hand Mic. Mint Condition, Power Supply. Updated Feet. Lightly used with original packing. Would you like this one? My e-mail is good on QRZ for contact. I see you are relatively local. You can pick up here, if you prefer. Not sure what price yet, I will have to look up market price and discount for you. Dan de WA1QZX

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Let me know . . . I'll just pay shipping . . . No Biggie . . . Sent E-mail via QRZ

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

OK Very Good Steve. I'll communicate now on e-mail with you. Dan

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

Found one . . . Thanks Dan . . . You are AWESOME

• CharlieW
    CharlieW Member ✭✭
    Options

Steve glad you came back to the Flex family.

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Yup . . . . Me too . . . . Got a 6500 and a Maestro and a Flex Knob, Streamdeck, Remote display for PGXL and TGXL along with the PGXL and TGXL.

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Awesome station!