Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale -TGXL-1X Tuner

Options

Flex TGXL-1X Tuner Genius XL for Sale. New, still in the box. Owner is N1MD who is selling all ham gear due to failing health. Myself and K1ZE, Ed have been tasked with selling off all of the gear per N1MD and his wife Lea. We are asking $2,000. Any reasonable offer will be considered. If Serial Number is required, I can open box and get it. Buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. We are hoping for possible sale in New England area. We live in Connecticut and may possibly be able to meet halfway. Product will be delivered once payment by bank check is received. No paypal. When buyer is identified, I will take package to UPS store and get shipment costs. Bob Garceau, W1EQ

Comments