Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR 3.4.23 - No Install Issues

Options
KD0RC
KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I upgraded to SmartSDR 3.4.23 this morning and it went perfectly. I checked out AM and get the expected output. I noticed that 6 meters shows a little high, but that might just be my old LP200 dummy load/wattmeter. I can't remember if it is designed to be used on 6.

From the little testing that I have been able to do this morning, all looks well with the release.

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Wish I could say that. I decided to give the update a try to see if it might get me past SMART-9418. A known problem with the Persistence Database. Even though there was no indication this update included a fix specific to this problem, I thought I would try it anyway. And unfortunately, the bug came right back in full force. No ability to remember the previous band the radio was on when previously powered off. ( power supply still on) I downgraded to version 3.2.34 and imported my settings and all is back to working correctly. Maybe someday this sneaky bug will be squashed. But, not today.

James

WD5GWY

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

It is working fine here on my 6500.

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭
    Options

No issues on install... Tests underway (meaning I'm operating) Erika DD

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Smooth install on my 6700 and Maestro A, and working fine.

KF4HR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.