Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M errors again

Rob_K8YV
Rob_K8YV Member ✭✭
edited March 2023 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

Well my 6600m is back on the fritz again but at least got almost 4 months use this time.

I like the Flex when it works.

Yes I opened a ticket and got almost the same message as before.

Last time 4 week before I think it was Tim stepped in and it went to the shop, that was another 4 weeks.

This rig hates me. Or its possessed.

Sure glade i got a back up. Should have keep my 6400 never had issues with it.

Hate to vent like this but it's getting old.

Tagged:

Comments

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

What is wrong with your 6600M? Mine hasn’t missed a beat in 5+ years.

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭

Mine is going in for repair this week. Using backup radio.

• Rob_K8YV
    Rob_K8YV Member ✭✭

It would power up run for a bit the screen said shutting down and came back with one red blink.

The book saif it's a fan, but it could also be an SD card issue.

They sent me an SD card got it in all put back together then it hit me did I push the clip that hold the sd in place back. Not sure took it a part again and I did not move the retainer clip. CRS is getting bad lol.

It seems to working fine now. Time will tell.

Rob K8YV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.