Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR not showing power or SWR from Flex 6300

Options
I have a Flex 6300, I've had it about a month now. As of this morning, SmartSDR is not showing any power output or SWR on key down. I've been using it for a lot of FT8 in the last 2-3 weeks, and it has been working fine. This morning, not so much.

I tried SmartSDR from 2 different windows machines, one running win 10, and the other win 11. On both machines, DAX rx is working fine, smartsdr shows recieved signals as well , but on transmit (or tune), while DAX shows output, Smart SDR shows nothing. As I'm not physically at the station most of the time, I do rely on seeing what is going on with regards to both SWR and power.

I thought I had **** something up on the machine I usually work from, however, my other Windows machine shows the same exact behavior. So, if I did it, at least I'm consistent.

Any ideas what might be going on? Seriously, as of last night, working fine, this morning, nada.

Thanks!
Jim
KN4YCD

Comments

• Bill NE1B
    Bill NE1B Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Check your RF Power and Tune Pwr SLIDERS.

GL!

de Bill, NE1B

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I wonder if maybe the transmit antenna select (the red characters at the top of the flag) maybe got set to TXVR (transverter) by mistake?

[just noticed I made the same mistake here and wondered why there was no RF OUT showing :-)]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.