Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Do I have something setup wrong so volume/mute controls don't work

I have things working remote with the latest version of SmartSDR for MacOS on my M1 MacbookPro, but the volume sliders and mute buttons don't work. In all areas of the SmartSDR program where there are sliders and the volume button any adjustments don't do anything. I CAN control volume with MacOS but seems like I may not have something setup properly because I can't do it from the program.
Thanks for any thoughts.

Mark N9TCA

Answers

• Mark_N9TCA
    Mark_N9TCA Member
    Follow-up. This behavior is the same on all bands EXCEPT on 40m. On 40 the in-application controls for audio do work. It must be a setting I have off somewhere.
  • Mark_N9TCA
    Mark_N9TCA Member
    Marcus got me squared away. Not sure of the cause, but a complete reset of the app brought everything back to working normally.