Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

NodeRed nodes for FlexRadio (without the need for extra software)

2»

Comments

• N1SH
    N1SH Member ✭✭

Wolfgang,

The flex radio is a bit more complex than the KM-Tronic Relay. There are a lot more variables related to your configuration involved. An example, you don't mention what version of Flex software are you running.

I understand your desire to have a copy and paste ready-made flow, and that's what we are working to build. It does seem to be the case in many if not most instances that these flows work with minimal "fixing up". But these (myself included) are all community contributions by volunteers tinkering with the Flex API. While we may endeavour to be drop-in easy, it is not the same as SmartSDR.

I would encourage you to engage with the community on groups.io. There are a number of very helpful people there who can help diagnose what is not working for you.

Stephen

• Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Member ✭✭

Hello Stephen

Finally I got my first version of my new Dashboard for the Remote DX-Station up and running.

I don't need any Flexradio Flows, because I'm using SmartLink and have already all Flex functions there.

What is missing for the update:

- FRStack integration

- WebCam stream (the flows I found to integrate a WebCam Stream doesn't work)

- The WorldMap of Simon Brown to see the World and the Greyline etc.

73 de HB9RYZ

Wolfgang

• N1SH
    N1SH Member ✭✭

I have not developed any ready-made flows other than the ones included as examples. The one pictured was from some time ago and likely no longer works as pictured. Others (as you mention Dave) have created more-or-less drop in flows over on the groups.io site. I say more-or-less as that community is not geared towards drop-in complete flows, but in developing highly customized and personal flows.

I understand you are not looking for a do-it-yourself system, but that is at least my focus at the moment.

Stephen, N1SH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.