Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro crash on 6400M after 3.4.21 upgrade

Options
IW7EHC
IW7EHC Member
Hi guys,
just upgraded to the latest fw, and now the built in Maestro of my 6400M says "an error has occurred that requires a restart of Maestro", followed by a grey screen with a long list of errors.
Being restarting few times, no luck, Maestro is out, the only way to use the radio is from the pc client.
What to do next?
thanks

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

I would submit a help desk ticket. Flex support will be able to help.

• awinger
    awinger Member ✭✭
    Options

I got the same message on my 6400m yesterday and when I rolled back the firmware and the message went away and I was able to proceed.

Al

w1nga

• Ste.T
    Ste.T Member
    Options
    I have the same error on my 6400m since installing latest firmware, submitted a ticket on the 13-03. I received the following reply,, The sustaining engineering team looking into this has initially determined that the issue is a possible software defect. They are scheduling time to investigate this issue in more detail. At this time I do not have an ETA as to when that may happen.

This issue has been logged as defect number: SMART-9236

Unfortunately, at this time there are no known reliable workarounds. We recommend using a SmartSDR client other than the front panel to operate the radio until this issue has been addressed with a bug fix.

As of today 20-03, I haven't heard anything back as yet, hoping I will soon.
  • sas053
    sas053 Member ✭✭
    Options

I hit the same wall about a month ago with the 3.4.21 firmware upgrade. "Maestro Error." I can operate the radio via SDR. I'm told this issue will be resolved with the next firmware upgrade.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.