Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

On a Tuner Genius what does a blank display with a small circle mean?

I was rearranging my shack today when we had a very brief power blip. Related, or not my Power Genius, Tuner Genius, and Antenna Genius all quit working. The displays on the amp and tuner were on, but blank except for a circle thing in the upper left corner. I repowered, checked the network switch and disconnect everything from the network, but had no success in getting things to work. I now have no clue what to do other than take out the shipping boxes. Any ideas what the blank screens mean??

Bill, KB0BK

Best Answer

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

This function is a new feature of the most recent firmware version and was documented in the release notes. It is used to calibrate the touchscreen device. You should touch the circle, then it will go to another position on the screen — touch it again — and I think it will move a third and final time. Touch it once more.

After that the screen is calibrated and the normal display will once again appear and you should be ready to rock! 🤝

Answers

• Bill-KB0BK
    Bill-KB0BK Member ✭✭

Thanks John. Problem solved. I guess I should read those release notes - would have saved a lot of unnecessary work and stress!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.