Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do I disable the ATU, using the Maestro?

Mike-N1VE
Mike-N1VE Member ✭✭

I am currently using the Flex-6400 connected to an amplifier with a built-in tuner. I want to disable the Flex ATU. I am using the Maestro.

Answers

• Mike-N1VE
    Mike-N1VE Member ✭✭

Just found the answer to my question by poking knobs. Press the MIC/SPEED knob to bring up menu. Touch ATU MEM to disable the memory.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

I do not have a Maestro (yet). However, pressing and holding the ATU button on the front panel of my 6600M places the ATU in bypass mode. Does this work on the Maestro?

• Mike-N1VE
    Mike-N1VE Member ✭✭

Yes, but only temporarily. As soon as you change frequency to where it must retune, it will retune. Got to completely disable the ATU when using an amplifier with a built-in tuner.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.