Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FT8 Manual Frequency Selection on SmartSDR for iPad Pro/iOS

Options
NG0Z
NG0Z Member ✭✭

I received this from a friend "[FT8WW] is on 28.095 at about -2 SP" and I can't figure out how to tune the frequency manually in the FT8 app in SmartSDR for iOS to chase this down.

The manual of course says you can do this but doesn't tell you how.

Please advise!

John/NG0Z

Comments

• Pat KØPC
    Pat KØPC Member ✭✭
    Options

At the top of the FT8 screen is a frequency selection box. Choose 'Manual' at the top of the list. Go back to the panadapter and enter the frequency normally. Then switch back to the FT8 screen.

73, Pat KØPC

• NG0Z
    NG0Z Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Pat, I think I figured it out! I could have just called!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.