Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone else having troubles connecting to SmartLink? [iPad/Mac]

On and off issue, yesterday and today.

Comments

• ntilley905
    ntilley905 Member ✭✭
    I believe we posted a discussion at nearly the same exact time. I have been having intermittent problems since Thursday and it is completely down for me for about the past six hours.
  • NG0Z
    NG0Z Member ✭✭

Is SmartLink still down or is it on my end?

• ntilley905
    ntilley905 Member ✭✭
    It was back up and it is down again. Reliability seems to be a problem.
  • cs7ayd
    cs7ayd Member
    edited February 2023
    Cannot connect remotely. Is Smartlink down?
    I get an error message like "SmartSDR for Windows has lost connection to the radio. Please reconnect"
    Localy I have no problem conecting with smartsdr.
    Using 3.4.21 and yesterday everything was fine
    Thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.