Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro not connecting

Options

I'm wondering what causes this? SmartSDR running on computer and launching Maestro in SmartControl Mode. I have seen this happen a few times in the past and rebooting my 6600 seemed to fix it. However this time I have rebooted both the radio and Maestro and this continues to happen. SmartSDR is running fine. Maybe cleaning the Maestro is a good first step. :)

Peter - WB6POT

Answers

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options

Network issue maybe? Have you looked at that as a possible cause? I once had this and rebooting had to include everything, Flex + computer + network, to fix it. Since when, no issue. Maybe same in your case - worth a try?

• Peter WB6POT
    Peter WB6POT Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your input Erik.

After many experiments, rebooting radio, router, etc., the thing that finally seemed to fix it was reimporting the profiles. I'm assuming something got corrupted. It got so bad that not only wouldn't the Maestro connect, but SmartSDR stopped seeing the radio. During this entire time I could always connect to the shack computer via TeamViewer and run the radio, just not via SmartLink.

It seems to be working for the moment. I would love to know how/why things got corrupted. I'll be swapping out the SD card next week when I'm back up at the shack to see if that solves the problem long term.

Peter - WB6POT

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Options

Ok Peter. Yes, corruption - I think it must be so in your case. Glad its all back up and running.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.