Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How can I select different versions of WSJTx/z?

With my 6600m, I want to be able to run two copies of this digital software, one for each slice, with or without Slicemaster. I want to be able to change back and forth betwen WSJTx and WSJTz. I've got it working from N1MM but havent figured it out for running casually with or without Slicemaster. Thanks! Ty K3MM

Tagged:

Answers

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

Isn't WSJTz what I call the ZOMBIE version? Has Auto CQ and auto responding, no human required. Not to be rude or judgemental but, I will not assist any operator using this hacked version jamming the digital frequencies with a zombie operation. Ok, that was pretty judgemental, but my opinion.

• Ty K3MM
    Ty K3MM Member ✭✭

It can be that, but I dont use it that way. It has other features...like not requiring me to click on TX Enable at the very end of a QSO in some cases, which can cause me to miss a cycle running SO2R FT4. I've requested the X team to change the timing of that button, but so far nothing has happened.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.